Benefits of Moon Latte
Moon latte/turmeric milk latte works as a great muscle relaxant. Ashwagandha, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and turmeric combination soothes the muscles. It also helps relieving stress & anxiety.
Beats Stress or Improves mood
Turmeric present in our milk latte may boost mood and reduce symptoms of depression. It may also be linked to low levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). As turmeric appears to boost levels of BDNF, it may have the potential to reduce symptoms of depression.
Aids good digestion
Turmeric and Black pepper together is beneficial for digestion and detoxification. Ginger, one of the ingredients used in golden latte, may help relieve this condition by speeding up stomach emptying in people suffering digestion.
Moon latte is the perfect nourishing blend to boost your immune system. Laced with strong immunity ingredients, this blend makes sure to provide strong immunity and help us to fight against diseases.
Support brain function & improving memory
Turmeric latte benefits also includes good memory and brain function. Poor brain memory may be link with low levels of BDNF. Ingredients in Moon latte or bedtime latte boost brain function by improving reaction time and memory.
MOON LATTE / Turmeric latte mix Ingredients benefits
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that helps the body relax by reducing the secretion of the stress hormone Cortisol, especially when incorporated in right amounts into one’s daily diet.
- Nutmeg is a powerful antioxidant known to improve mood and reduce inflammation of muscles and joints.
- Cinnamon is a flavorsome spice that nourishes the nervous system, aids digestion and prepares the body for an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
- Turmeric known as the golden spice, eases the digestive system and detoxifies the liver, which helps in falling asleep quicker.
- Black pepper helps to stimulate hydrochloric acid in your stomach so you can better digest and absorb the foods you eat. It has carminative properties too, which help to reduce discomfort and gas buildup in your intestines.
- Shankhpushpi is widely used for its actions on the central nervous system, especially to improve intellect and boost memory.
- Stevia lends the natural zero-calorie sweetness to the mix.
Easy to use:
Hot Latte Recipe: Add 1 scoop of Nature’s Island Moon Latte powder to 150-200ml of Hot Milk, Stir well and Enjoy!
Iced Latte Recipe: Add 1 scoop of Moon Latte powder to 150-200ml of Milk and stir it well. Use blender if required. Add some ice cubes to your iced latte and Enjoy!